The St. Patrick's Council is located at St. Patrick's Church in Caledonia, Ontario. The Grand Knight for 2016-2017 is Bernard Parsons. You can contact the St. Patrick's Knights by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm. The next General Meeting will be held on Tuesday February 7th.
- Executive Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm. The next Executive Meeting will be held on Tuesday January 31st.
- All meetings are held in the St. Patrick's Parish Hall.
- Upcoming Council Activities and Announcements are listed in the members area. Some of the up coming activities are:
- Setpember 3rd – NEW MEETING TIME – 7:00 PM – K of C General Meeting
- November 10th – Parish Spaghetti Dinner – 4:30 or 6:00 pm sittings
- Bingo Dates are posted in the member's area
- Be sure to check the members area for meeting minutes, newsletters and other council information
St. Patrick's Council was founded in 1986 through the efforts of the church community. The Council is named after the Caledonia Catholic Parish, whom it works closely with. The Council works to provide funds for various community projects. Its members are active participants in their parish community.